Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Road Trip - 25th Annual Ethnic Arts Festival


Greetings All,
The Darling Divas/Friends are getting ready for a road-trip this weekend. They are headed for the 25th Annual Ethnic Arts Festival in Evanston, IL. We will be there two days, July 17th & 18th from noon until 7 pm so if you are in town stop on by and say hello. There will great arts, foods, and people. Eunice (right) got a slip under her skirt for this trip. I got tired of people misunderstanding who she was and I gave Saffornia (left)the beach chair since she's wearing a swimsuit.


I traded Kameryn with Felicia Grant- Preston (Felicia and Ron with Kam left) earlier this year I didn't pick up my piece until last month and I forgot to post it. The piece I got in exchange is a mix-media one with painted canvas, cloth, paper, gold leaf, shells, and buttons. Plus it's framed and I am over joyed. I love trading with artists who love my work and I love theirs. Thanks Felicia and Ron.

I did some changes to Eunice (left) and Saffonia (right). Eunice got a slip under her skirt because I got tried of people getting the wrong impression as to who she is and Saffronia got the beach chair instead of Lark. So we are off of another exciting weekend.







No comments: