Thursday, March 4, 2010

Bittersweet

Greetings All,
Today is a bittersweet day for me thus far. I went class this morning and found out that my instructor Elizabeth Hughes died last night. This was a vibrant and energetic person who was also an awesome teacher. She will be greatly missed, please keep the Hughes family in your prayers. This was a shock and is the bitter part of my day.

The sweet part of my day that this is the birthday of my first born, Kemba Kazan Keen. This day brings back such memories as she has grown to this point of her life. I am so very grateful that she's my daughter and that I could not have asked for a better daughter.
Below is a diva that I created in honor of my real live darling diva and I've shipped her off to be with her namesake. I hope/pray these girls have a wonderful time getting to know each other. God bless and keep you Pooh on this birthday and all the days of your life.

No comments: