Thursday, October 1, 2009

My latest Diva

Greetings All,
This is my latest diva "Fallon" who was created by commission and she's named after a wonderful young woman that I met on-line and who came out while we were at the Chicago Jazz Festival and spent the afternoon with us. We enjoy her company so very much that I had to name a diva after her. The garments that she's wearing were created by the owner fabric because wanted her to matched her bedroom.


The fabric came from "Global Mamas" that was created in Ghana and I supplied the lining fabric and shoe soles. Global Mamas is a nonprofit organization helping small women-led enterprises in Africa. Do check out their website. So here's to you Fallon.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Wow Trish,
What a beautiful doll maker you are! I have enjoyed looking at your dolls....Keep up the great work!

Trish Williams said...

Cathy,
Thank you for stopping by and do come back and check us out.