Friday, August 14, 2009

Seaway Bank26th Annual Cmmunity Art Fair-Road Trip


Greetings All,
Well this weekend I will be out vending with the Divas/Friends at the Seaway Bank's Art Fair. This is a small community event that I love doing it because of the people and I always learn something new or meet someone new. I also it's not costly and I get the chance to expose others to what I do.


I started doing the event many years ago when my children were small and stopped of years and within the last 5 years I started back and remember why I did it in the first place. It's all about community. I don't live in this community, but there is such a feeling of community and I usully have a geat time.

Also this is the Air/Water show this weekend and the jets will be flying high and far even to the point that we can see some of them from 87th street. I completed several "Divas" for this event. I have parts of dolls that I have started so that when new events come up I can add to my inventory without a lot of stress. Below you will find Eunice (left), Corinth (center), and Magdalena. So if you are on the southside of Chicago this weekend stop by and say hello.


No comments: