Sunday, August 16, 2009

Seaway Bank Art Fair-Road Trip part II


Greetings All,

The Darling Divas/Friends had a great time at the 26th Annual Seaway Bank Art Fair this past weekend. The met lots of new friends (left) and put on a great show. We also won second place in the fiber/doll category.





First place winner was Juliette Hurtz with her adorable little queens and her wonderful home decor (right). Juliette I have know for years and she's been a wealth of knowledge on how to be a vendor and I have learned a great deal from her.



The lovely little darlings (below) were presented by Charlie of "Pretty Things" and are creations of a doll maker named Judy Roy of "Child Images". I normally are not drawn to baby dolls, but I love the look of these cuties. Our next outing will be the Chicago Jazz Fest September 4th, 5th, and 6th and I will post more later in the month.

No comments: