Sunday, March 15, 2009

Darling Divas/Friends 2nd Road Trip of the year

Greetings All,

Well for the last two days the "Darling Divas/Friends" (above) have been on a journey. They had their 2nd Road Trip of the year at the "Cultural Connections" 11th annual extravaganza. This has been my 10th year in participating is this wonderful event. The Divas/Friends were on display and only "Maize"(below) found a new home and is on her way to Washington D.C. Everyone was on their best behavior and well received.


I love art/artist and I love the fact that they love what I do also. I increased by "Jazzabon Creations" collection below. I got a new cookie jar, tea pot and some gifts for family/friends. I also got a arty "Obama" mouse pad that I'm not sure if I'm going to frame or use and another ceramic wall tile.











Joyce Lomax of "Jazzabon Creations" got "Zenobia" (right) to add to her mother's collection and I grateful that Joyce and her mother love my "Darling Divas/Friends and thanks again Joyce. It was a good trade.

No comments: