Friday, April 11, 2008

New Family Members




Greetings All,
I have been busy creating new "Divas" since all the other darlings are off to St. Charles. I'm going out vending this Sunday at the Helen Bailey's "Urban Livin' Spring Home/Garden Show. You may ask what or why would I go there? I'm showing my divas and art quilts there along with another fiber artist and since it is a "home" show some people will be looking to purchase art and accessories. So I hope/pray that some of the girls will find new homes. Also I will be doing a fiber art postcard demo.


My new family members are Skyla (above left) and Kamryan (right). Skyla is dress in silk duponi that is a wonderful shade of blue with and undertone of red. I love the iridescence of this fabric. She is wearing a long wrap robe with matching pajama pants and slippers. Kamryn is dressed in black lace. She wears a long tank top gown with a side slit and matching robe and slippers. I also created a cute lace panties.

1 comment:

Kyra said...

Fun, fun, fun!

Will you be making any dolls about the 2008 US Presidential election year? Do share!

Best, Kyra
www.BlackThreads.blogspot.com