Thursday, December 13, 2007

Greetings All!



Greetings All,
I'm just checking in to see what's going on. I've not been busy with dolls this week, but I have been busy. Sunday I started out at a wonderful early dinner at a Art Space project called "The Switching Station Artists Lofts". The company was good and the food great. Later that day I was at a members reception at the Garfield Park Conservatory hosted by the Garfield Park Alliance. They were launching their new book about the conservatory titled,



Monday I worked with a small group of children at the Sankofa Safe Child Center doing fabric postcards (above). Tuesday I hung out with my mentee at Urban Circle Ministries drawing with oil pastels, and last night I was with a group of children at Youth Service Project, Inc. doing fabric postcards for the "2nd Annual Holiday Bazaar" that will be 12/21st and 22nd. I will post pictures later, but here are some pictures of their artwork (below).





Tonight I'll be going to and artist opening in Wicker Park. So far this week has been a busy one for me. I'm also having a 2-day "Last Minute Gift Bazaar"at my home on Saturday/Sunday. So what's up you dollies?

No comments: