Saturday, July 21, 2007

I'm Here.

Greetings All,
I've been MIA lately because my dad got sicker and died. It has not been as trying as I thought it would be. Now I know that he's out of pain. He had prostrate cancer that had spread and had to have a Cather put in place and he was in a great deal of pain. He also had Alzheimer which didn't make things any better, because he could not understand all things that were happening to him. He was 82 years young and had live a pretty good life up until the last two years when things started to go the other way. He has been missed because of the Alzheimer, we couldn't talk like we use to or go and hang out. This photo is one of the last ones that I have that we were hanging out together at a jazz fest that I was vending at. He had a ball for getting so much attention and know that I was a "real artist". Dad thank you for the wonderful comment and you will be missed, but do rest in peace.



No comments: