Saturday, January 27, 2007

Stitching Salon

Well last night was the reception for the artists that are participating in the city of Chicago's Winter Delights event "Stitching Salon" at the tourism center at 72 E. Randolph downtown Chicago. I went and it was great. Nice crowd, nice wine and I had a nice time.

I have no dolls on display, but I do have 15 of my quilts (wall hangings) and I think a couple are sold. The show is up until the end of February so if you are in Chicago during that time please go and see the show.



Knitting, quilting, crochet and jewelry - making. Not just for grandmothers anymore. Artist featured, Mike Andrews, Dave Avery, Lori Coan, Pate Conaway, Dan Crowley, Diana Guerrero-Macia, ImPerfect Articles, Maike Andrews and Noah Singer, Maggie Joyce, DanaKanovits,




Danny Mansmith,
Riotgeer: Eric Geer Wilcox, Catherine Schwalbe-Bouzide, Scrappy Nation: Sarah Steedman, Shawn Smith and Jennifer Brody, Double Stitch: Erika and Monika Simmons & Urban Spectacles of Wood: Scott Urban

No comments: